Those of you that know me, know that I love Wheel of Fortune. I have literally watched this show as long as I can remember. I do not miss an episode. A few weeks ago, my Mom and I went for ME to try out for the show. I am really good! Mom was supposed to be the babysitter (she's not so good). We get there and decide that she might as well complete an application, too, double our chances. Who do you think got their application chosen? MOM!!! She was called back to a final audition a few weeks later, but did not make it:( It's okay mom, we'll try again next time. All of this to say, Ava is in love with Wheel of Fortune! She gets so excited when it comes on at night. Her favorite letter is B. She screams B! at the tv and claps! It is sooooo funny! See for yourself!
Is this funny and precious enough for America's Funniest Videos or do I just think so because she is mine?


6 comments:
Too funny! Just like a teacher's child to already know her alphabet at 1!!
Kacey, I laughed out loud at the fact that you're obsessed with WOF. That is too funny. I don't know if you know but my grandparents raised me, and they, too, were WOF addicts.. which is probably why I'm not! You family is so sweet. I love staying updated.
Angela
Kacey, this video is awesome. I love that Ava just yells "B"! and laughs at herself. She's precious!
Please know that Tinsley still asks to see "Ava and the 'B' one" every time I am on the computer. Have you heard back from Am. Funniest Home Videos yet?
That is hilarious!!! Your blog is very cute!
I didn't know you were a wheel watcher and YES, you absolutely must submit that to America's Funniest Videos! Adorable. She is going to be such a character!
Post a Comment