What a wonderful vacation we had last week!!! I am really missing our good friends, the Freeze family and the Magness family. This was our second time to vacation with them at Santa Rosa Beach. This trip was much different than the last. Why? Probably because this time we had three children all under 18 months old. Fun times!!! We have decided to make it a tradition and I am already looking forward to next year. I plan on posting lots more pictures this week, but I just couldn't wait to get these on the blog. Caroline took these the last night we were there and I am thrilled to have them. Thanks Aunt Tine! 









3 comments:
There is nothing sweeter than beach pictures. You guys are beautiful.
Who ever took those did a great job or maybe it was just the beautiful family!
The pictures are beautiful!!! You guys look great! Miss you!
Post a Comment