My friend, Jenna, is starting to do photography and she is AWESOME!!! We took Ava to the Christmas tree farm on Sunday and she got some great pictures. I am so excited!!! Here are just a few...there are LOTS more!!!
These are Amazing! I love Ava's long hair! I haven't seen her in so long, I didn't realize how long it was... Jenna did an amazing job on those, and I can't wait to see the Christmas Card this year! I agree with Erin, super cute outfit
3 comments:
WOW! I just wiped a tear because Ava Jayne isn't a baby! These are great! Adorable outfit!!
These are Amazing! I love Ava's long hair! I haven't seen her in so long, I didn't realize how long it was... Jenna did an amazing job on those, and I can't wait to see the Christmas Card this year!
I agree with Erin, super cute outfit
Ava is so so cute!! I love the pics!!
Post a Comment