Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter 2011

Ava's Easter fun started with an egg hunt at her school. Here she is that morning before she left. I made her shirt :)
She was so funny Easter morning. The first thing she said when she woke up was, "I DID IT!" Meaning...she went to sleep so the Easter Bunny could come and he came to see her!
So excited!
I loved that this year Ava could tell us WHY we celebrate Easter. That it is not all about the egg hunts, the candy, or the Easter Bunny. She will tell you that Jesus is ALIVE! I can't wait for her to truly know and understand His LOVE for us! We got these pictures before church on Sunday morning.



We had Easter lunch at Nana and Pop's house. We enjoyed celebrating with Meghan, Ashley and their families. Chandler, Madi Rae, and Ava had a blast cruising in the red convertible and hunting eggs.




WE HAD A GREAT EASTER!!!

No comments: