Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Better Late than Never I guess....

It seems like I am pretty terrible about blogging this time of year. I remember doing this last year, then playing catch up, then trying to do better. So hopefully the bad blogging is behind me. Now I am playing catch up. And MAYBE I will get better! I am finding it to be much harder to get things done with two kiddos. I got some really good pictures over Christmas that I didn't want to just leave off the blog. My hope is that I will soon get my blog turned into a book for our family to keep and I don't want pieces to be missing. So, here goes the catching up...Merry Christmas!!!!! First stop was Mamaw and Papaw's house!





We came home on Christmas Eve and SANTA CAME!!!!!!! My kids were GOOD this year!


We went to Nana and Pop's on Christmas day. My mom's sister, my Aunt Jayne, and all of her family came that night. It was so fun for us to all be together.





No comments: