href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQir32L4V-1h5Igz1inmWuAIU__5zheRQmogYtpP79b2MfZuyTKC3kRc3bHmQ8eZmRWYFkG8qtWLvr2Wa0-wcqd-SEvhNuIRAwcJv-SzjCTnr_J-0NQB0ls1B0yeYkkDK1AclAG17WXUw/s1600/Picture+001.jpg">
Ava and Kinley had the best time playing together!
Our four kids together. Growing up, my neighborhood and Erin's were very close. We would meet each other on our bikes in the "woods." It brings tears to my eyes to see our kids playing together. I hope that even though our homes are far away and not separated by just "woods," they will grow up to be good friends.
My little cuties after their bath.

The weather has been warmer than usual for this time of year. We took advantage one day. We had a picnic and playtime at the park.


1 comment:
I've loved reading all of these new posts! Can't believe Jake is 5 Months old!!!!
SO Glad you and Erin got to spend time together, makes me happy! It was so sweet to see all the kids on the couch! Can't believe how big they're ALL getting :)
Tell Miss Ava that if she still needs to sell any of those candy bars just to give me a call :) I'd be happy to purchase some from her! (seriously text me if she still needs to sell any...I might not pick them up anytime soon, but I'll be happy to contribute!)
How fun that she's going to be playing T-ball! I'd LOVE to come see one of her games!
Post a Comment