Now that the cold weather has arrived, I am finally getting to dress Ava in her new winter wardrobe. I just love it! I mean who wouldn't...she looks precious in everything:) Last Friday, I labored and labored over what to pack for her and what she should wear to our first family Christmas gathering of the season. This is me..."Should she wear her candy cane Christmas dress?...No, maybe the pink sweater dress that Nana got her for her birthday...But, if she wears that, we will have to keep the white tights clean so she can wear them with her monogrammed Christmas dress Saturday night....Should she wear a white turtle neck or just a long sleeved T-shirt?..." Okay, confusing I know, but this was my mind. So many options! I went with the pink dress, but remember we HAD to keep the tights clean because we needed those to wear again on Saturday night. Long story short, this is what Ava looked like when we arrived at my sister's house.....




No comments:
Post a Comment