Monday, December 8, 2008

Looking Back

I cannot believe my baby girl is one! She has grown so much this past year. I love looking back at these pictures. I took one each month in the same chair with her Hip Hop. It is amazing to see how she has changed! One month old
Two months old

Three months old

Four months old


Five months old


Six months old


Seven months old


Eight months old


Nine months old


Ten months old


Eleven months old



One year old


2 comments:

Angela said...

I am so glad you are blogging. I love keeping up with you guys and little Miss Ava. You guys are such a beautiful family.

Ellen said...

Hey! I found you!!! The kids are sleeping, so I thought I would see if you had emailed me your blog address. Well, no email, but I got smart......I figured Erin had probably added you to her favorites....Yeah! I found you. It is so cute. I'm excited that you are blogging.....you are going to inspire me to start it up again! We enjoyed having you guys over today......looking forward to some Christmas cookies later on. :) Be safe during this weather....if you need anything, call us.