

The view from our room

Our room. Best hotel bed I have EVER slept in.



Spa Treatment

We got yummy sandwiches for lunch from Truman's

Caroline and I enjoying lunch.

Poolside and pretty toes

Poolside beverage was a MUST HAVE...tasty!

Before dinner with "The Bear"

On the shuttle with Erin. This shuttle took us everywhere we needed to go....so nice!

One of the best meals I have ever had. Document worthy :) First course - Tomato and Basil soup with cheese biscuit

Filet on top of garlic mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus...divine!!!

Chocolate Martini for dessert :)

um...yes...another dessert:( Decadent brownie topped with vanilla bean ice cream, sugared pecans, caramel and chocolate...Will start my diet tomorrow :)

They left these cute cookies on our bed while we were at dinner.

Ice sculpture display at Sunday brunch

More dessert at Sunday brunch...I will also be running this week :)

Three Mommies after a very relaxing weekend. Three best friends sad to say goodbye. Three precious babies at home waiting on Mommy's kisses. Three awesome hubbies ready for some relief. We had a wonderful time!!! I think we all felt so rejuvenated!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. What fun. Matt says tell Blake, "Thanks a lot." The pressure is on!
Wow! what a great time you girls had together! fun...
Post a Comment