"Ponytail, Ponytail, everybody want's to have a ponytail!!" That's the song we sing around our house for hair time!! Ella wanted to share!! I can't believe how much Ava's hair has grown just since Florida!
I SO clearly remember Belle's first ponytail. Ava is so precious with hers. What a sweetie. Jeb came in and pointed and said, "Bebe"--his way of saying baby. I hope Ava's dating requirements don't include good word usage... or speaking much at all for that matter. I think Jeb is going to let his sisters do all his talking for him for the rest of his life.
4 comments:
OH Ava Jayne I love your pony! Soon you will be able to swish it from side to side just like your Mommy used to do!
"Ponytail, Ponytail, everybody want's to have a ponytail!!" That's the song we sing around our house for hair time!! Ella wanted to share!! I can't believe how much Ava's hair has grown just since Florida!
I SO clearly remember Belle's first ponytail. Ava is so precious with hers. What a sweetie. Jeb came in and pointed and said, "Bebe"--his way of saying baby. I hope Ava's dating requirements don't include good word usage... or speaking much at all for that matter. I think Jeb is going to let his sisters do all his talking for him for the rest of his life.
Miss Ava, you are too cute!
Post a Comment