Blake and I were so blessed to make such wonderful friends while we lived in Frisco. I am so thankful that we have kept in touch with them since we moved back to Arkansas. This past weekend, three of them came to visit me. We had a girls weekend at my Mom and Jim's condo in Hot Springs. It was a blast! We had such good intentions of documenting the entire trip, but were having so much fun that we kept forgetting to take lots of pictures. Here are a couple that Loryn took. Not sure why they are so small...I tried to make them bigger, but was not so successful.
Shea, Heather, me and Loryn at dinner. Our friend Whitney couldn't make it this trip and we sure did miss her.
I love and miss these girls so much. The guys are going on a trip to the Buffalo River next weekend :)
Shea, Heather, me and Loryn at dinner. Our friend Whitney couldn't make it this trip and we sure did miss her.
I love and miss these girls so much. The guys are going on a trip to the Buffalo River next weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment