Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Storytime Live

We went to Storytime Live in Fayettville with our friends Caroline and Jack. Seeing the excitement in Ava's face was the best feeling! I got huge tears in my eyes just watching her. I am so proud to be her Mommy and to get to take her to do things like this. I am so thankful to have a wonderful hubby, too, that works hard so that we can go. Thank you, Blake! It was precious, priceless, sweet...everything! Saying that she "really liked it" is an understatement. She has talked about the show since we left. She listened to the stories that they told and she told her Daddy all about them. I am so glad that I took her to see all of the characters from her favorite cartoons. It is one of those moments that I will never forget. I want to take her back when they come to Little Rock in July. I hope she will think it is as neat as she did yesterday!

Ava and Jack waiting for the show to start. They were so good!



Dancing with the characters!

Kai Lan and friends

The Backyardigans

The Wonder Pets

And Ava's favorite, Dora!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Williamson said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you got to take her! Maybe we can try to hit the July show.