Mamaw and Papaw kept our little "handful" for us last night. We enjoyed a nice dinner with our friends. Then, this morning we took down Ava's crib and set up her big girl bed. I was very sad to take the crib down :( I really didn't realize that it would upset me like it did. But, I just kept reminding myself how THANKFUL I am for a healthy little girl that will always be our "baby." Many, many thanks to Mamaw and Papaw for some time to rest and relax with each other. It was much needed! Here is Ava's new room. We didn't change much, we kept the same colors, but it seems so different to me without her crib and glider.

3 comments:
She will LOVE IT!!!!
adorable! seeing her big girl bed just gave me a knot in my stomach! I've just decided Kinley may be in kindergarten and still sleeping in her crib!
Her room is just precious Kacey! I'm loving Ava's 'big girl' room!
Post a Comment