Things I love about Blake...
- I love that I fell in love with him in high school and I have fallen in love with him all over again about 100 times since.
- I love that he works SO hard everyday for our family! I mean really! His passion for making sure we have everything we need and want is amazing. He takes such great care of us.
- I LOOOOOVE watching him swing a golf club!
- I love that he goes in Ava's room every night to check on her.
- I love that he stayed in the ICU waiting room with me many nights while my Dad was sick.
- I love that he got in my hospital bed with me when we lost Maddie.
- I LOVE the way he comforts me when I am sad.
- I love that he cooks supper...A LOT! I mean...he's just better at it.
- I love how he makes me feel safe.
- I love that he can make me smile even when I am FURIOUS with him.
- I love that he is a CHRISTIAN!
- I love that when I asked Ava what she loves about Daddy she said, "He's my BEST friend!"
- I love that he cried on our wedding day.
- I love that he is super HOT! I mean really...the guy just gets better looking each day!
- I love that when he does the grocery shopping, he almost always brings me home flowers, too.
The list could go on and on...
- Now Blake, will you please start putting your dirty clothes in the laundry basket instead of the floor? I would LOVE that, too!



















4 comments:
everyday is father's day with my family. I love you - Blake (Dad)
now I will grab a kleenex! so sweet! Ava Jayne is growing up WAY to fast! She looks more like Kacey everyday! Lucky girl!
So I'm catching up on two video post today. I love Ava's announcement!! I know I've already told you, but again, I am SO Happy and Excited for you all. I had to watch that one twice today!
This video, the first line "I think he's my best friend"- tugs at the heart! WOW, she said that all on her own. SO Adorable.
Can't wait to see Miss Ava!
Your family is just too cute, Kacey! Congrats on the news
Post a Comment