Thursday, August 19, 2010

Apron Knot Dress

I made this little apron knot dress for sweet girl! I thought it turned out so cute!


6 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
Ava Jayne you are so beautiful!

Angela said...

Oh, just stop with all the cuteness! That is adorable!! I miss dressing little girls! Mine are too big for all the frills. : (

Unknown said...

I've really got to figure out how to work my sewing machine!! That is precious & so is Ava!

Unknown said...

Kacey has Talent!!! The model and the dress are precious...That sewing lesson and little sewing machine you talked so horrible about just might pay off!

Jenna said...

wow Kacey that is amazing!! Ava is getting so grown up! I've got some buttons I need sewed onto some pants...I may bring them by..haha!

Paige said...

Wow, you did a wonderful job! That dress is SO stinking cute! I LOVE knot dresses!