Sunday, August 22, 2010

Most Impressed

Ava has really been wanting to draw and color a lot lately. I have been so impressed with how well she is doing. She is starting to color in the lines and pay more attention to what she is doing. Tonight she said, "I draw a circle for the face. Two eyes. A nose and a mouth." I look down and this is what I saw. Then I prompted her to draw the ears and the hair. She put them right where they should go. I was very impressed!!!! Of course I said, "Don't erase it! Don't touch it! Let Mommy run and get my camera!!!" I got a video of her drawing, too. She later put a bow in her hair and a kleenex (ha!) over her face. "So she can blow her nose," she said. Precious! I may try to upload the video another time.




Not sure why these pictures are going sideways. Very frustrating! My blog is doing CRAZY things lately. Any other bloggers having problems?!?!

No comments: