Monday, November 15, 2010

I LOVE this picture!!!

I was just going through some of my pictures and found this one. Did I mention I LOVE this picture? It is just one of my favorites and I wanted it on the blog. It was taken several weeks ago. Blake had been out of town for a few nights with work and this was taken right when he got home. Ava was so excited to see him as she always is. She asked me to take her picture with Daddy! Precious! I think it is so cute of her and as always Blake looks mighty fine himself! Love these two!



Love this one, too! Mom kept Ava for us while we were on our Buffalo River trip. She managed to get this one that weekend. So good I thought!

2 comments:

Angela said...

That little face with that popsicle. Absolutely adorable.

Erin said...

Precious!