This is one of the many Christmas outfits I have been working on for Ava. I really do have an obsession with her clothes and it is so fun to make them myself. My sister and I ordered a BUNCH of plain shirts and dresses for our kids. Now we are busy embroidering them! This was one of the simple red dresses. Simple...plain...red...I added the cute Christmas hat applique and TA-DA...it's FANCY! Once again, how AWESOME is my model?!?! More cute Christmas creations by Kacey to come....stay tuned!


2 comments:
Oh My Gosh! Kacey these are adorable! I LOVE the outfit. The Red (uggs) boots, are just amazing. What a great job you did on such a simple little dress. I must say, the last picture of Ava, with her hand on hip, is my favorite!
Can't wait to see more pictures, and outfits.
Ava looks just like her momma. Such an adorable little girl. Love all the outfits you have been making.
Post a Comment