We did Christmas with my sister and her family at Nana and Pop's house last weekend. It is always crazy with three kids, but so much fun! The kids have a great time playing together! Luke got a Nerf gun from Nana and Pop. He would strategically hide in the dining room and when a new person walked in, he would pelt 'em! The girls got matching pink microphones and dress up clothes. They entertained us with a few special performances! I cherish times like this with family and all the special memories we are making.
Kacey, the two pictures of the girls dancing in their princess costumes are literally the cutest things I've ever seen! Adorable! :) -Deanna (Taylor) Perry
1 comment:
Kacey, the two pictures of the girls dancing in their princess costumes are literally the cutest things I've ever seen! Adorable! :) -Deanna (Taylor) Perry
Post a Comment