One of my favorite blogs to read is Slaughterhouse Rules. Angela is a wonderful writer! I look forward to reading her posts daily! Some of her posts literally make me LAUGH OUT LOUD, others are very inspirational, and she always has TONS of creative ideas that she shares. Ava and I had the best time making reindeer pops. Ava's favorite part was spreading the peanut butter inside the cookies. I didn't do a great job taking pictures. When we were done, I put them in bags (just like Angela told me to do), and Ava took them to her friends at school yesterday. Click
HERE to see Angela's instructions and pictures! Here are the very few pics that I got. We had fun!!! Thanks Angela for all your ideas!






I had to add this picture, too. I thought it was so sweet! I LOVE being her Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment