Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day Three...

We didn't get many pictures at all from our third day. We played on the beach during the day. We did LOTS of that this trip, because the kids were great. They would play for hours and the parents got to relax. That night, we went to Goatfeather's to eat. This is another one of our favorite places and it was sooooo good this year.



1 comment:

Heather said...

Kacey, I'm enjoying the beach/vacation recap! I got tickled when I saw the picture of Blake and Ava in this post. I can see a small portion of the 'spray on sunscreen gone bad' in this picture!
Looks and sounds like you guys had a Blast at the beach this year. I'm so glad Ava and Jack enjoyed it- you're right they were probably the Perfect age this year!
And in your last post, the two of them holding hands...so precious!!