Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More from our first day...

Well, we are back home safely from the our vacation. We had the BEST time!!! Ava was at the PERFECT age for the beach this year. She would play in the sand for hours. I had such good intentions of updating the blog while we were there. I knew I would have TONS of pictures and that way I wouldn't have to play catch up once we got back. Obviously, that didn't happen. The internet was extremely slow and I chose to enjoy my vacation instead of waiting on pictures to upload the entire time. So, now I am playing catch up :) The first night we were there was Father's Day. Ava is pretty crazy about her Daddy! I love the pictures of the two of them together. We went to eat at Pandora's to celebrate the Daddy's in the bunch. Here are some pictures we took before we left.




I must say I am pretty crazy about him, too!!! Love you Blake!!!!!

How sweet is this one?!?! More pictures from the week to come...

No comments: