Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fun Day

Blake had to make a work trip to Nashville today, so Ava and I tagged along and went to visit my grandparents. I have always called them Granny and Grandaddy, but Ava has decided she will call them Ginny and Good-dad. My Grandaddy is 85 and Granny will be 80 in September. I am so blessed to still have them in my life and they are still doing so well.


When the weather is nice, Grandaddy can most likely be found at the golf course. He can shoot his age and better on some days. Today he took Ava for a ride on the golf cart and she got to drive! I remember him taking me when I was a little girl.

When we got home this afternoon, Ava and I took advantage of the nice weather! We went for a walk and Ava got to take her baby along. It was precious. Enjoy the pictures and the video!





2 comments:

Erin said...

What a little sass with her cool shades! I love the video! My favorite part is when she checks on her baby "you ok?...ok" Funny like her parents!

Heather said...

OMG that Video!!! I love how she asked her baby "you doing okay?"..."okay"- and just carries on and on.. She's SO funny!

And in the post prior to this one...she is SO grown up! I love her sitting in the chair with her legs crossed.

Glad you guys had a great time in Nashville:)