Blake and I woke up this morning to a VERY unexpected surprise...SNOW! And, lots of it! We think we have gotten close to SIX INCHES! We watched the news last night before bed. The forecasters got this one way wrong. Our county was not supposed to get any. I told Ava that we had to get on lots of clothes so we could go out and play in it. This is how she came out of her room. Things she felt like she would need include; her beach hat, two pair of tights on top of her beach hat, and of course her pink tutu! HA! She loves to dress up right now. It is precious!





Layla even got to come out to the front yard and join in on the fun! Blake would throw snowballs and she would catch them. She LOVES the snow, too. Below is a video I took. The snow was beautiful! It looked like snowballs falling from the sky. I will post more pictures later. This is just a sneak peak. It has turned to rain now, so I hope it doesn't ruin our fun. Blake says if the rain will stop, he is going to go build Ava the biggest snowman in the neighborhood.


1 comment:
I felt the same way about the snow. It was like cotton balls were falling yesterday.
I hope Ava got a big snowman built!! I'm sure she loved it.
That outfit of hers (the warm clothes) to precious! Love that little girl
hope to see you soon
Post a Comment