Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's not a failure when...

She has no idea that her Daddy built her the smallest, ugliest snowman in the neighborhood. Or...

That her Mommy mistakenly drew the face on the stomach!

She had no clue and LOVED that her snowman was wearing her tutu and of course, her beach hat!

UPDATE: After Blake read this, he asked that I please add that the snow was not right for a snowman. By today, the top layer was solid ice and the snow would not roll. He WOULD have built her the largest and finest in the neighborhood if he had the right snow.

4 comments:

Mrs. Williamson said...

I'm cracking up! Classic Kacey! Brian and I tried to build one but gave up because the snow was not right....tell Blake we understand!

Jenna said...

How funny! She looks so happy!

Heather said...

HA! Of course Blake needed a disclaimer on the snow! Ha.
The Snowman was cute! I think the best part is Ava is so proud.

Shea said...

Made me laught out loud!