Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day

Today was Ava's first day of Mother's Day Out. She was so excited! She loves going to "school." She walked right in, sat down and started playing Play-Doh. I really had to hold back the tears today. Our baby is turning into a little girl. She didn't cry at all when I left. I used to cry because she was crying, now I am crying because she is NOT crying. HA! Words cannot express how thankful I am for her!


Here she is last year on her first day! Look how she has changed!!!

One thing that hasn't changed is that this little guy still tags along :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness how she's grown. Ok it is necessary we get together with our girls ASAP! Serious!

Kelsey said...

Where did you find that cute backpack??

Paige said...

Ah, I have always wished that Charli Beth would have a stuffed animal that she had to bring along everywhere! I think that is the sweetest thing, ever! Ava she has grown!