Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Jake is 4 days old today! This morning he got the lines out of his belly and.....WE CAN HOLD HIM NOW! Oh Happy Day! God is SO good! I have never felt so blessed and thankful to have my sweet daughter and son! Children are truly a GIFT from the Lord! Jake was doing a little "tanning" when we got there this morning.

Then he got pretty mad when we disturbed him...

But he was all better once he was with his family!!!

Precious Boy
Ava got to rub lotion on his feet. She is the BEST BIG SIS!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ava you are the best big sister! You will be such a great helper to your Mommy.

Jake I cant want to hold and snuggle you. You are such a miracle and I love you so much already!

Kac you look amazing and I'm not just floating your boat. You look great! And you have 2 precious miracles from God! Love you!

Unknown said...

I agree, he looks a lot like Blake! I know you are excited to get to hold him!! I agree with Erin, you look amazing!

So happy for you all & praying for Jake to get well soon!