Monday, September 12, 2011

Jake's Birthday

I have a lot of catching up to do from the past couple of weeks. Baby Jake is doing so well! He is the sweetest baby boy and we are all just in love! I never posted pictures of his room or some others from his big arrival, so here goes...

My Mom bought this dresser at a garage sale for $1! Yes, that's right, $1!!! Blake worked so hard on fixing it up and I really like how it turned out!

The morning Jake was born...right before we left for the hospital

Oh how much I love him!!!

And her,too! How precious is this big sister?!?!


Ready for surgery!


HE'S HERE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!


Big sister meeting Jake for the first time. Such a sweet moment for us! Jake was taken from the operating room straight to the NICU. It was a scary few hours following that.

No comments: