Sunday, September 25, 2011

One Month Old

Jake is one month old!!! I really can't believe it! He is such a sweet, good boy! He has not been up to much this month. He sleeps most of the time. When he is awake, he is usually very content and looks around. He likes his paci, but doesn't just have to have it all the time. He LOVES to swing. He has started smiling some and it just makes me melt!!! Ava and I were gone yesterday to the mall and Jake stayed home with Daddy. Blake said he laughed for the first time. Blake was playing with his arms and Jake chuckled at him. I can't wait to see that!!! He is eating every three hours during the day and he wakes up twice, sometimes only once, in the night to eat. I took pictures of Ava each month of her first year, so I am going to do the same with Jake. I thought it would be fun to compare his pictures to hers.


1 comment:

Ellen said...

LOVE all the new posts! :) You were a busy lady today! Thanks for sharing!