This week we decided to take a quick trip to Nashville. Blake was working in southern Arkansas and the kids and I made the trip with him. We stayed with Mamaw and Papaw. This was Jake's first overnight trip away from home and he did great! Papaw surprised Ava with her own set of golf clubs complete with pink bag, hat and glove!!! SHE WAS SO EXCITED!!!!! I think we may have a little golfer! She is pretty good for a three year old and really enjoys playing. We surprised my Granny and Grandaddy Tinsley while we were there. They had not met Jake yet. It was so neat to surprise them. I will never forget their faces. On Thursday, my grandparents and I took the kids out to the golf course so Ava could play a hole. I got some good pictures from our visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment